- What is the tracking number?
- How do you use the Tracking Number?
- Where do I find the Tracking Number?
Tracking Number is a unique number given to a parcel when we post it. This number provides information on the location of the package in real time until the time our customers receive it.
The selection of a shipping method that provides Tracking Number is necessary, if the delivery address of the package does not have a mailbox with the recipient's name. The shipping methods that provide the Tracking Number are: Standard Shipping Method and Express shipping method.
Copy the Tracking Number and go to the following website:
- Insert the Tracking Number in the appropriate field and click <<Track>> (Figure 1). The results will be displayed, select the <<View Official Data>> (Figure 2).
- On the new webpage that will open automatically you put the mouse cursor over the tab <<Destination>> (Figure 3) at the top of the screen.
When the status of your order becomes <<Shipped>>, you will automatically receive a notification email informing you about what the Tracking Νumber of your order is.
Otherwise, to find the tracking number, you can <<Login>> (The button is located on the top right of the website) with your username and password.
Press on the top of your screen the <<Orders>> button, then select the <<Order Number>> you would like to see, the order summary will appear. At the bottom of the summary press <<Order History>> and you will see the Tracking Number.
Note: The Tracking Number is activated about 3-8 days after the dispatch date. Only Standard Method Shipping and Express Shipping Method provide Tracking Number Service.