Car OBD-II Windshield 5.5” Head-Up Display (HUD) 
- Type: OBDII Car Head-up Display (HUD)
- Connection: OBD2 16PIN Interface
- Screen: 5.5"
- Voltage: 9V~16Vdc (12Vdc/400mA)
- Package Size: 24cm x 19cm x 8cm (9.45in x 7.48in x 3.15in)
- Package Weight: 0.350kg (0.77lb.)
Car HUD technology was first used by Cadillac several years ago, it is now popular in all modern OBD2 vehicles (connector standard from 2001 and on). It can display important information (e.g. vehicle speed, fuel consumption, cooling liquid temperature etc.) over the vehicle windshield, in the eye level. Thus it contributes to safer driving under high speeds, especially during the night.
- Automatic adaptation to car model, can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system). Plug and Play.
- 5.5" large screen and high-definition display.
- Multi-color design makes the screen easier to read
- The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections, also makes display information sharper.
- New function: driving mileage measurement
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile.
- Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
- OBDII interface, to contact the vehicle OBD interface
- Button for power on and off
- Wave button: Up button(turning the button to upside),OK button(pressing the button vertically),Down button (turning the button to downside)
- Light sensors, brightness can be changed with the change of the outside brightness.
- Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
- Alarm icon: shift reminding, over speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fatigue driving reminding, buzzer
- Speed: The number can indicate the current speed.
- Rotation speed: indicates the rotating status of the engine, 1 means 1000/min
- Unit mark: KM/H (Kilometer per hour), MPH (mile per hour), RPM (rotating speed per minutes)
- Water temperature
- Alarm icon: water temperature alarm, battery voltage alarm and over speed alarm.
- Unit mark: 0C-degree centigrade, 0F -Fahrenheit, KM-kilometer, V -voltage, M-mile
- Multi-function display: voltage, mileage, water temperature.
- Fuel consumption unit mark:L/10 0km, L/H
- Display L/100km: fuel consumption of one hundred kilometer, L/H:instantaneous fuel consumption
- Fuel consumption mark