ELM327 Bluetooth OBD-II Car Diagnostic Scanner 
Model Name: Mini ELM327 programmed microcontroller V1.5
External Testing Certification: CE
Item Type: Code Reader
Package including: 1x ELM327 interface (Bluetooth), 1 x CD with Software and Drivers
Item Weight: 50 gr
Place of Origin: China
Min. Quantity: 1pc
The ELM327 Car Diagnostic Scanner is a real measuring interface that associated with cell phone, PC or Tablet directly, and shows the following data and information:
• Data read operation (depending on sensors every car has) and display in real time
• Fault diagnosis - reading
• Fuel System Status - incoming mixture and other indications
• Fuel pressure
• Air Flow Rate and Pressure Intake
• Temperature of incoming air
• Throttle Position
• Speed of car and rotes of the engine per minute (RPM).
• Coolant temperature
• Vehicle speed and vehicle position
The connection with the Engine control unit (ECU) of the car made via port OBD-II.
Compatibility with Torque Lite (Free downloadable from the Play Store), Torque Pro, other free and purchased apps, and many other programs for Windows and other Operating Systems.
This diagnostic tool supports the following protocols OBD2 / OBD-II:
• ISO 15765-4 / SAE J2480 - (CAN) Controller Area Network
• ISO 14230-4 - KWP 2000
• SAE J1850 - PWM
• ISO 9141-2
• SAE J1850 - VPW
Connection and use:
• Place the ELM327 interface on OBD-II port of your vehicle (you may need to turn on the engine in some car models - for power and data supply)
• Turn on the Bluetooth on your computer (or your cell) and search for devices close to you
• Add the ELM327 on <>
• You are ready for use within the software on your PC or cell phone.
• Visit the site of the company that first manufacture the ELM327 Programmed Microcontroller Chip for information about features and support.
• Αlso you could direct free download ELM 327 Pc software and drivers for windows here.
Video 2: See Torque Pro
Combine the ELM327 with Smartphone Holder for Car Steering Wheel for comfortable measurements while driving.