Backlash Tool - Dial Test Indicator (Scale 0.01mm) with Base 
- Type: Dial Test Indicator Gauge - Backlash Tester
- Material: Metal
- Fowler inch/metric dial test indicator with yellow face is designed to measure surface variations in narrow or recessed areas
- 0-0.8mm measuring range, 0.0005"/0.01mm graduations, 0-40-0 balanced inch readings, and 0.001mm balanced metric readings
- Auto-reversing contact point and adjustable bezel
- Three dovetail mounts for mounting indicator from the top, back or front
- One-piece housing with satin chrome finish provides durability
This dial test indicator is designed for taking measurements in machining,layout,and inspection work. The dial has microfine black graduations for 0-40-0 balanced inch readings and red graduations for 0.001mm balanced metric readings. A movement and an auto-reversing contact point provide smooth action. A knurled bezel rotates 360 degrees to zero the reading at any location.Three dovetail mounts on the top,back,and front of the indicator provide a range of mounting options. The one-piece housing and satin chrome finish provides durability.
This dial test indicator includes one 3/8" and one 5/32" dovetail clamp and a molded case. Dial readings with three digits,0-40-0 for example,signify that the indicator has a balanced dial. Dial readings with two digits, 0-100 for example,indicate the dial has a continuous dial.Balanced dials are used for reading the difference from a specific surface reference point. Continuous dials are used for direct readings and usually have a larger measurement range than balanced dials.
- Face 1-1/4" diameter yellow face
- Dial type and reading 0-40-0 balanced inch and 0-.25-0 balanced metric readings
- Range 0-0.8mm
- Graduations 0.0005"/0.01mm
- Contact point length 1/2"
- Dovetail clamps 3/8" and 5/32"
- Mounting type Dovetail
Flexible Magnetic Base Holder Stand Features
- Permanent magnet operation with ON/OFF control.
- V-grooved base for secure mounting on cylindrical surfaces.
- Ideal for holding lever indicators at any orientation on a machine tool for alignment operations.
- Flexible, strong, and precise rotary joints,can adjust any direction and location
- Powerful magnetic base, with on/off switch for magnet
- With high stability, it will be your ideal tool in the measurement of precision work piece field.
- One magnetic base
- It can used for dial indicator and lever dial indicator, etc
- Designed with three joints
- Easy using for metalwork pieces
- There is On/Off switch on the base
- Clamping Hole Diameter: Approx. 8mm
- 1 x Fowler yellow-face dial test indicator
- 1 x 3/8" dovetail clamp
- 1 x 5/32" dovetail clamp
- 1 x Molded case
- 1 x Universal Magnetic Base Stand