NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box for Benzine Cars 
NitroOBD2: More Power (Hp) / More Torque (Nm)
NitroOBD2 is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. Fits all car from the year of 1996.
It works based on OBD2 protocols and remaps the car's ECU. After 200 km of driving, creates a driver profile and then NitroOBD2 according to the drivers' habits, always adjust the ECU settings to increase the performance of engine.
Product Type: ECU Tuning Box
Color: Yellow (Gasoline engines)
Certificates : CE / FCC / RoHS
Weight : 40 gr
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece
How does Nitroobd2 works?
According to your driving habits, NitroOBD2 makes a new map in the car's ECU to increase the performance of your car. As you driving more and more KM/Miles, it renews the map.
NitroOBD2 works on the basis of changing the signal form ECU. As a consequence, it changes the whole injection map.
When it is plugged into OBD2 connector, NitroOBD2 receives the information from the car ECU. With the received data, the device adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure in order to increase the performance of your car.
This tuning box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
NitroOBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car without any damage and negative effects to engine, ECU or the car factory setting. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug the device from the OBD2 connector.
- Up to 35% more power (manufacturer claims)
- Up to 25 % more torque (manufacturer claims)
- NitroOBD2 settings are optimal for your car. Even the parameters are different for each vehicle, there is no need to make an additional adjustment
- The main difference between NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box and remapping tuning methods is that NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box is easily removable, and after unplug you go back to the factory settings. As a result this is a cheap and safe type of tuning.
Installation and Calibration
- Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
- Find OBD2 connector in your car and Plug in NitroOBD2
- Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
- Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (Nitroobd2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
- Turn on the engine.
- Nitroobd2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles.
- NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface
- User Manual (English)
Customer remains responsible for all any problems or damages may cause from the usage of this OBD2 device.