Turbogauge IV 4-in-1 Vehicle Computer OBDII/EOBD 
- Type: Battery Testers
- Model: TurboGauge IV
- Car Maker: Toyota
- Voltage: 12V
- Origin: China
Latest Software version: 20140310
The Turbo Gauge IV is a compact automotive computer designed to monitor information about your vehicle in real time.
This device display such useful information as:
Average trip MPG (miles per gallon)
Average speed per trip
Average speed per tank of gas
Miles to empty
Trip Fuel Economy
Distance to Empty
Time to Empty
Fuel to Empty
Miles driven on tank and many others.
The Turbo Gauge IV can be configured to measure and monitor up to four different sets of information simultaneous, providing real-time engine performance analysis, allowing you to adjust driving behavior and save gas.
Vehicle Speed(MPH), Manifold Pressure, Battery Voltage, Engine Load Fuel Pressure, Throttle Position, Intake Air Temperature, Ignition Timing, Engine Speed (RPM), Closed/Open Loop, Water Temperature, Engine Power, Fuel Trim, O2 Sensor, Enhanced Data
The Turbo Gauge IV will also work as a scan tool that is able to help you troubleshoot problems of all OBD2/EOBD compliant vehicles.
- Works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant vehicles
- Reads & clears trouble codes
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), and resets monitors
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions)
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
The Turbo Gauge IV will be able to save up to 300 hours of your driving data. It works as a vehicle black box to store every trip you make.
The information it records includes:
- Time and date for each trip
- Distance traveled each trip
- Maximum speed during trip
- Time overspeed
- Number of times of extreme acceleration during trip
- Number of times of extreme deceleration during trip
- Numbers of hard accelerations and braking
- Average speed
- Average fuel consumption
- Total Cost