OBD2 Mini VCI Diagnostic Cable (for Toyota TIS Techstream FT232RL Chip J2534) - V10.30.029 
- Type: Car Diagnostic Cables and Connectors
- Product Name: j2534 mini vci
- Model: Mini vci V10.30.029
- Material: Plastic
- Width: 5 inch
- Length: 8 inch
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Power: 5w - 10w
- Special Features: OBDII Connector
- Chip: FTDI FT232RL
- Voltage: 12v-24v
- Software Version: 10.30.029v (Supports Windows XP, 7 32bit. Not compatible with 64bit OS.)
- Compatibility: Toyota
- Origin: China
Mini VCI is a high performance diagnostics and reprogramming interface, compatible with SAEJ2534 (Pass-Through), provides high speed communication to most of vehicles.
Connect to PC with high speed USB 2.0. Mini VCI can be used with major car factory online diagnostic and ECU reprogramming applications, and supports a rich set of third-party applications.
- K-Line ISO 9141
- KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
- CAN ISO 15765-4
- Support for Toyota TIS OEM diagnostic software
- Cost-effective, the price of product is only one-third of similar foreign products.
- High performance with ARM cpu inside.
- High reliability of products using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC.
- Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed for Toyota (since 1996).
- Upgradeable firmware.
- This package does not contain the Toyota 22pin connector, so it can only do for Toyota 16pin cars.
- Using online feedback function for technical support
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 ºC ( -4 to 158 ºF )
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85 ºC ( -40 to 185 ºF )
- Diagnostic Interface: 16 PIN
- USB Interface : USB 2.0
- Power: DC 5 V - 36 V
- Consumption: 0.3 W
- Dimensions: 76 mm(2.99)L x 43 mm(1.69)W x 19 mm(0.75)H
- Net Weight: 140 g
- Gross Weight: 150 g
- Driver CD